Sunday, January 30, 2011

UFO Club: 33 and 34

Live Oak Primus Weizenbock - 3 Stars


haha on this card I wrote that the beer was the same color as my nails which were chocolate brown ...random!  But anyways, when I first saw this beer the first thing I thought was what does weizenbock mean....so I will tell you.  A Weizenbock beer is a beer made with wheat malt.  And now you know some random trivia!  This beer has a sweet taste that disappears quickly leaving absolutely NO after taste - so strange!


Great Divide Hibernation - 1 Star


and on this card the first thing I wrote was 'Oh God, the things I get myself into'....haha not a good sign.  Let's just say that I did not enjoy this beer.  It tasted very alcohol-y....like in rubbing alcohol.  I don't want to drink that!  The Great Divide brewery is located in Denver, Colorado and the Hibernation is a winter ale that they have been producing since 1995.  The artwork for this beer (you know the wrapper thing) is really cute, very cabin in the woods in a snowstorm look, I dig.  But I do not dig this beer, probably because it is in that little glass....the glass of death!

BTW, I love these pictures of me!  I know that is a little big headed for me to say but hey it's true!  Besides my red nose....had a cold this day.

Thanks for reading!
...leave me some love...
xoxo



No comments: